Friday, June 1, 2012

Time Constraints - Orange Cup


Sorry for the boring title.  I will do better next time.  Time constraints (for instance, a lunch break) when you are painting cause some interesting results.
There is no time to fuss or you won't finish.  Yesterday, I walked down to Goodwill and another thrift store on my lunch hour and bought some colorful dishes.  I ended up with some awful blisters on the bottoms of my feet because I had on bad shoes, but I was NOT going to be a weenie because I had made a poor choice in the shoes I wore.  

Today, I decided to paint the orange cup from my Goodwill purchases.  
Next week, I will stock our work refrigerator with a few fruit and vegetables and grab them when I want to paint them (or eat them).


I'm pretty happy with the looseness of Orange Cup which is a direct result of the time constraint.

No comments:

Post a Comment